Vega 56 vs Rtx 2060 vs gtx 1660 ti

I’m upgrading my gpu soon and originally I considered just getting the Rtx 2060 but then started doubting my decision when I saw the price to performance of the cheaper vega 56 and 1660ti which I can save some money on and have enough budget for somthing else like a ram upgrade. Is there anyone with any advice?

I mainly use my system for gaming most recently I’ve been playing games like Witcher 3, Deus ex mankind devided, Apex legends and Dota 2

My setup :

Ryzen 5 2600x 8gb 2666 ddr4 ram Rx 560 4gb gpu 250gb ssd 3tb hdd A320 mobo

We’re following up to our GeForce GTX 1660 Ti review with an even more ample 33 game benchmark test.

Hi…there are CPU usage charts. Unfortunately, I doubt their usefulness in determining CPU bottlenecking since their sampling rate appears to be relatively small. This means, you get some kind of average CPU usage over the last sample. However, a very short peak in CPU usage to 100% of a single core for a few microseconds is the only time when a better performing CPU would help. Otherwise you’d have enough computational reserves. And even if it only lasts a few microseconds, it can be significant to the frame rate (60fps = 16us per frame in total). Do detect such events, the CPU usage graphs appear to coarse to me.